marketing workshops & training
Marketing workshops and training are designed to assist business owners and their staff gain or increase their marketing skills.
If you are new to marketing, or have a new business or staff, Planet Marketing can assist with in-house marketing training, or one-on-one sessions. The training is personalised to suit your business; from 1-hour short sessions up to full-day workshops.
Workshops can be held in-house at your own business, or off-site at a suitable venue. Catering can be provided if required.
MARKETING WORKSHOP TOPICS
Workshops and training can cover the following suggested topics:
- How to start marketing your business
- Getting staff involved and engaged in marketing
- How to develop your brand
- How to develop an effective marketing plan
- How to implement marketing activities
- Small business marketing tips
- Creating images and photography do’s & don’ts
- Online marketing
- How to undertake public relations (PR) & media activities
- Creating content plans, ideas and writing
- Creating email campaigns and newsletters
- Social media strategy, management & tips
- And more – tailored to your specific needs
TOURISM MARKETING WORKSHOPS
Specialist workshops are available for tourism businesses, including the following topics:
- Tourism industry structure and distribution channels
- Travel marketing
- Destination marketing
- Ecotourism and sustainable tourism
- Undertaking effective sales calls
- International travel marketing
- Media & trade famils and working with the media
- And more
Find out more about Tourism Marketing services.
Please Contact Us to discuss a workshop or how we can assist you and your business with your marketing training needs.