marketing consultant & mentor services
Planet Marketing provides consulting and mentoring services to help you develop your marketing direction, and to determine and implement the best marketing options for your business.
A marketing consultant provides you with the benefits of professional marketing services and expertise at the fraction of the cost of a paid employee or marketing team. You also receive the specific services you need, when and how often it suits you.
All new clients are offered a free ‘Marketing Review’ to establish your marketing needs.
Services can be for a ‘one off’ project, one-on-one session, or you can arrange on-going marketing services to assist you on a weekly or monthly basis. We offer flexibility to suit your business needs.
Marketing consultant services provided by Planet Marketing include:
- Develop a new brand or re-fresh an existing brand (re-branding)
- Develop a marketing plan and strategy, including marketing activities and action plan
- Determine what marketing activities suit your business and budget best
- Create a logo and style guide, including images
- Develop a website, including content writing and images
- Assistance with developing advertising campaigns & promotions
- Designing and managing all marketing collateral (brochures, ads, flyers, posters, campaigns, website, display materials, online images, stationery etc…)
- Develop a content plan (including content ideas) – for regular website, blog or social media posts
- Email campaigns and newsletter management
- Photography & videos for online use
- Provide marketing training or direction for staff
- In-house marketing and branding workshops
Do you need someone to provide you or your staff with marketing advice or assistance? To help you gain some structure and focus for your marketing tasks? Business owners find it very useful to have regular “marketing catchups” to keep them on track and accountable for their marketing on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. An external marketing mentor is a great opportunity to get impartial feedback and bounce your marketing ideas off, and helps avoid the common business mistake of not being able to “see the forest for the trees”. A marketing mentor helps ensure your marketing remains a key focus in your business.
We offer marketing mentoring as needed; on a regular or ad-hoc basis. Typically, sessions last 1.5-2 hours to provide maximum benefit for the business owner.
VIRTUAL MARKETING MANAGER
We also provide ‘Virtual Marketing Manager’ services – where we look after managing all your marketing needs so you don’t need to worry about it. We work as a virtual member of your team, providing a seamless service and “go to” person to handle all marketing related functions the same as a full-time marketing employee would. Regular reporting and management processes are included.
Virtual marketing manager services are provided on a monthly basis, with an initial minimum of 3 months required.
Please Call Us today to discuss how we can assist you and your business with your marketing needs.